NJMCDirect: Such people are rare who can resist the temptation of speeding on a highway. Similarly, you have inevitably been in a situation where you parked the car at a wrong place. In either case, you have been handed over a traffic ticket. Now, paying for the traffic ticket used to be a complicated procedure.
Most car owners were clueless about the place where they can pay for the traffic ticket. Again, they did not have any idea of the location of the courts where the trial for their case will be held.
The New Jersey Municipal Court has stepped in to help. They have introduced a portal njmcdirect, for making life more comfortable for drivers to pay for their traffic ticket. Now, there is hardly any need to visit the local court. You can sit in the comfort of your home to check and pay the ticket with the help of a computer or a smartphone.
An overview of using the NJMCDirect portal
Admittedly, after reading this much, you are breathing a sigh of relief!
At last, the hassle of paying for your traffic ticket is going to be over. So, let us delve deeper and find out how to use the portal. Just navigate to the site www.njmcdirect.com at first. Generally, we are accustomed to seeing any such portals that accept payments to be operational 24/7.
But, NJMCDirect is a bit different. Look carefully, and you would be able to spot the online payment hours on the left-hand side. On your part, you should be ready with the essential documents which you have received from the traffic police of New Jersey that include the traffic ticket, ticket prefix, court ID, License plate number, and ticket number.
Steps To Be Followed For NJMCDirect Pay Traffic Ticket
Simply follow these steps:
- Once you have gone through the timings of the online payment on the online portal and have the necessary documents ready, click on the “Continue” button.
- In the following page, you will find the option to enter the information of the documents you have with you.
- After filling the necessary details, click on the “Continue” button.
- Now, you can choose your preferred method to pay the fine, for instance, credit card, debit card or internet banking. If you want to know about the other modes of payment, you can take a look at the back of the ticket. It should contain all the necessary details about the various paying methods. That’s it, and your job is over.
For the busy bees, here is the information on the timing when you can make the online payment:
Monday to Thursday between 7:30 AM and 11:45 PM (EST)
On Friday between 7:30 AM and10: 45 PM (EST)
On Saturday between 7:30 AM to 3:45 PM (EST)
On Sunday between 1:00 PM to11: 45 PM (EST)
Important points to keep in mind when using NJMCDirect
You also need to pay a convenience fee along with the fine. The convenience fee will be related to the fine amount. So, for example, if your fine amount is less than $40, accordingly the convenience fee will be $1. Fine amounts between $41-87 will attract a convenience fee of $2.
Similarly, fine amounts within $88-200 and more than $200 need you to pay the convenience fee of $3 and $4 respectively.
Essential features of the NJMCDirect portal
- Safe and secure: In the present era, your private data is always at risk. However, you can be completely assured about the security and safety while using this portal. The site uses state-of-the-art encryption methods to protect your private data. You can be guaranteed, your violation details are never going to be revealed to third-parties.
- The ease of paying: At last the residents of New Jersey are free from the long and tedious processes to pay for their traffic ticket. You will not find a better alternative to pay your fine than njmcdirect.
- Quick and efficient: The overall procedure for making payments is speedy. The steps involved in making the online payment are basically a child’s play. Your traffic ticket fine can now be paid within a few minutes.
- Flexible pay period: Just imagine the ordeal you had to go through previously. Even if you were ready to visit the court, you had to do so during the weekdays only. With this, you will be able to pay the fine on a daily basis as and when required. Just remember the timings when you can pay, and that is all.
Benefits of using NJMCDirect
- At the present day, nothing is more precious than time, with the help of njmcdirect you can certainly save a lot of time. The conventional method of paying for the traffic ticket required extended hours to get completed. Primarily, you had to visit a court to get the ticket and then stand in a queue in order to pay the fine.
- The developers of the njmcdirect portal have made the site extremely user-friendly. You need not be a tech-savvy person for using it.
- The introduction of this website has also been of considerable help to the courts. Now, the courts do not require appointing officers to collect the fine for a traffic ticket.
- The expenses incurred by the authorities for maintaining the portal is only a fraction in comparison to what it used to be earlier when such payments had to be made manually. Earlier, a lot of cases used to be pending in the courts. Understandably, the courts struggled to manage such a huge number of cases, as it was next to
impossible to hire so many judges to complete these pending cases. With the advent of this portal, the number of cases brought in the courts has receded considerably.
Paying online is a lot cheaper
Hey! Are you fretting because you have to pay the convenience fees?
Don’t be upset. Just remember those days, when you had to make repeated visits to the court. The amount you spent was much more. The cost included as the convenience fee is going to be much cheaper.
By now, you must have realized njmcdirect is the most suitable way to avail information about your traffic ticket. Additionally, you have the convenience of making payments with your preferred paying options within minutes.
So, the next time you are caught violating the traffic rules for speeding or parking, you can use njmcdirect for paying the fine without difficulty.